Mineral oil is often described as a distillate of petroleum that is free flowing and clear as water. This distillate is often used in a variety of home appliances, cosmetics, lubrication oils, skincare lotions, different types of paints and polishes, soaps and even baby care products.
Dangers of mineral oil:
- Mineral oil should never be used on the hair and skin.
- Mineral oil clogs the pores and suffocates the skin, which is a breathing organ.
- It forms a thin layer on the skin, that resembles a layer of plastic.
- Slows down the process of vitamin D manufacturing slows down the process of vitamin D manufacturing (mineral oil STOPS the absorption of vitamin D)
- Ejection of toxins through the skin is prevented
- Parents are putting petroleum on their precious new baby’s skin, (as Vaseline or baby oil) causing the skin to become all hard and dry.
- Petroleum has no place in the female vagina. (KY lubrication) You don’t put crude oil extract in the vagina! You just don’t do that!