Thankfully we have finally settled in my sisters house, out in the country!
This has enabled me to not only relax a little more with the extra hands of help from my sister and her fiance but it has allowed me to get back to the things I love, like making yummy meals for my little, that is fun and still keeps with our diet ideals.
Having a veggie baby means that normal ‘themed’ lunches go out the window and it is hard to find ways to create them without just tossing in decor items.
Here is my little’s special halloween dinner with all the fixings.
1. Monster Avocado (with half a cherry tomato for eyes)
2. Pumpkin Orange I separated and then cut out like a jack-o-lantern
3. Witch Carrot Fingers with nails made from Almonds stuck on with PB
4. Ghost sandwich made from tortilla with PB in the middle and raisins for eyes
5. Witches Apple Mouth with almonds for teeth
6. Mummy Banana with sunflower seeds for eyes